No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Owon P4305 programmable linear lab power supply has a high resolution of 1 mV and 1 mA, and a low ripple of 1 mV. This lab power supply has a clear 4 digit LED display to show the current and voltage and is equipped with automatic active cooling.
Furthermore, it has a protection against overload, short circuit and overheating.
The P4305 is programmable via SCPI and labview on the PC and it has an RS232 connection.
- Channel Output 0 – 30V / 0 – 5A × 1-CH
- Small body for easy carry
- 150W maximum output power
- High resolution： 1mV / 1mA
- Multi-directional cooling system with smart fan
- – Channel Single Channel Output
– Total Output Power 150W
– Channel Output 0 – 30V / 0 – 5A × 1-CH
– Display 3.7 inch color LCD display
– Dimension 117mm(L) × 194mm(H)× 295mm(D)
– Weight Approx. 5.6 kg
– Interface RS232
– Rated Output (0℃-40℃) Voltage 0 – 30V
– Current 5A
– Load Regulation Voltage ≤0.01%+3mV
– Current ≤0.01% + 3mA
– Setting Resolution Voltage 1mV
– Current 1mA
– Ripple/Noise (20Hz-20MHz) Voltage (Vp-p) ≤4mVp-p
- No ratings found yet!